Open Representative Office
Open Representative Office in Oman
A well established company for performing its non-transactional operations at the new market usually prefers Open representative office OMAN. Under Representative Office Regulatory Law it is a 100% foreign owned, managed and restricted to perform direct sales in Oman with some constraints like Market research & Parent company’s promotion.
- Certified copies of Memorandum of Association & Articles of Parent Company.
- Certified copies of Commercial Registration Certificate.
- Certificate to prove parent company’s existence
- Authorization letter for representative office manager
- ID copies for authorized signatories
- Undertaking letter stating clearly the liabilities the parent company will cover
- Directors’ specimen signatures
- Identify local bank, you need to deposit the initial stated capital once the company’s name has been registered with the register.
- Obtain essential business permits and licenses to start your business operation.
- Apply to the Tax Department operated by Finance Ministry
- Obtain Municipality License
- Obtain clean certificate from Royal Oman Police
- Registration with Manpower Ministry to avail local resources.
- Finally, register the representative office in Oman for social protection purpose.