Closed Stock Company
Register A Closed Stock Company In Oman
Investors and businessmen who are natural or juristic persons can own a Closed Stock Company whose capital is divided into equal shares that will not be floated for public subscription.
- For incorporating a closed stock company the founders submit a request to the DG of Commerce-MOCI. They will issue a decision after regular checks and a copy will be given to the founders.
- The required documents and the application form of the closed stock company registration should be submitted to Investors’ Services Department or any of its branches at the regional Directorates.
- For approval the application is forwarded to the Commercial Registry Secretariat.
- A computer generated email/text message will be send to the applicant mentioning the application number and time & date of submission. A separate mail/message will be sent to the applicant stating the application status.
- If application is approved, then required fees must be paid and the certificate & needed documents must be collected from the registration office.
- A letter addressed to the DG of Commerce requesting approval of incorporating the company.
- Original and two copies of the memorandum of incorporation and articles of association.
- Copies of founders’ ID cards.
- Copy of statement of depositing the capital.
- Copies of ID cards of the Board of Directors and the authorized signatories.
- Specimen of signatures
- Minutes of the partner’s assembly and first meeting of BOD.
How The Service Is Processed
- A computer generated email/text message will be send to the applicant mentioning the application number and time & date of submission.
- A separate mail/message will be sent to the applicant stating the application status.